Managing board members
This document explains how to add and manage board members on QuotaBook.
Navigate to: [Settings] → [Account Settings] → [Board Members]
- To check board member informations, navigate to Account Settings.
- You can view the entire history of the past and current board members and their terms in the [Board Members] tab.
- You can enter the board member information on QuotaBook to manage and work on action items regarding board members.
- Manage board member terms (Coming soon: Sending term completion reminders to board members)
- Draft documents requiring CEO signatures (ex. Shareholder lists)
- Manage board of directors (Coming soon)
Add Board Members
Navigate to: [Settings] → [Account Settings] → [Board Members] → [ + Add Member]
- Add board members by clicking on the [ + Add Member] button on the top right.
- You can add both board members.
- Update the fields below to add a board member:
- Name and email
- Role: The title held by the member (ex. CEO, Co-CEO, Managing Director, Outside Director)
- Status: If he/she is in office or was in the past
- Start date: The date the board member took office
- End date: The date the board member’s term ended (only applies to past members)
Click Submit to save changes.
If you need to edit or delete a board member from the list, click on the [:] on the right end of the member you wish to edit or delete.